Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I don't know how to link the person who tagged me {eldest daughter dear } I want to tag Jan, Carla, Hannah and Arline...but I don't know how... anyway...
Age..55
Burger favorite..Eddie's cheeseburgers
Car I drive..Honda civic when it starts..otherwise Toyota Corolla
Dog..plastic toy ones in the toy drawers
Essential daily item...Neutrogena oilfree 45 sunscreen
Favorite show..Judge Milian
Game..rummikub or scrabble
Home..California
Instrument..piano
Juice..purple grape
Kick their bum...me for buying the Honda
Last restaurant in..Chipotle { about as formal as I care to get }
Muppet favorite..Elmo
Number of piercings..2 ears
Overnite hospital stays....about 5 for 5 kids
People with me today..just anyone who was at Marshalls or Walmart
Quiet time activities..reading , sewing
Regret..a couple of teen age boyfriends once upon a time
Status..VERY Married...almost 34 years worth
T...oops I forgot it...
Unique about me ...I appreciate alot of weird art and sculpture and people !! I love unique !
Veggie favorites...fresh carrots and peas
Worst habit...giggling my foot when nervous, bored, etc...
Xrays...knee, teeth. hips.chest
Yummy food today..leftover meatloaf sandwich
Zodiac..Aquarious

2 comments:

Abigail said...

That was fun to read! Want a 2 year old?

FoxFamily said...

Hi Mama! I am sad about your Honda Civic. :-( That is a bummer that it is no good and won't start. If I had another car, I'd give it to you. I enjoyed your list. Glad you got up today!