Thursday, September 11, 2008

I have been sewing cute little granddaughter things..I hate it when the pattern says..try it on and adjust this before sewing..ya right...they are in Utah and I am not !!! I just traced off lots of sizes of a PJ pants pattern..........this afternoon I have 8 to 12 year old girls over for activity day..it is my second calling..our ward is shrinking....so we get more callings...They are going to cut out their pants this week and sew them next time and paint a prayer rock while they are waiting a turn...why not ...For those that need to know I posted a Christmas list of who we give to on your email....if you are like me ...since I discovered blogging I tend to neglect email !! Have an interesting day !!!

2 comments:

Sandy Plummer said...

Me too! The sad thing is not everyone reads the blogs! But they should!!! I need to un-neglect e-mail! But I LOVE BLOGGING!!!!

Abigail said...

Yay for sewing and for blogging! I did not get a christmas list email. . . .