Friday, September 5, 2008

We have spent the week at Homewood Suites in Fresno...today I check out and pick up my husband at the post office at noon. We are headed up to Sacramento to see our eldest daughter, son-in-law and grandsons...............I got a call this morning from grandson L...do you have the race car ?? I got a shake and race car set at a yard sale and told him about it and he has wanted it ever since..yes, it is in the car and we will play with it this afternoon...oh, okay !
This is a nice new motel.........I took photos but forgot to have B help me get them onto here...I predict the world will go on...I have enjoyed the pool and the free breakfast and dinners here !! I found a TJMAX giving things away yesterday...$3,$5 and $7...for lots of things..the store is an unorganized mess with tons of stuff. You just have to take the time to dig through and find the good stuff ..I did......headquarter people were there trying to help them clean up their store......I think I will go swimming and then go to that store again this morning before I head out...see if there are more steals waiting for me.........

3 comments:

Abigail said...

Free dinners too?! Or just free cause dad's paying for them? Lol. You are so good at finding the good stuff at stores!!

FoxFamily said...

What a lovely idea (to go back to TJMAXX). I can't wait to hear (or see) about what you picked up. Yippie Skippie, you are coming to visit us!!!

Myhouse4nine said...

I found a few of those at the children's place yesterday when I had to leave my house because of the home inspector. So I have an outfit or two for T's Baby. Nobody else seems to have a baby girl right now. I love great deals too!