Saturday, September 12, 2009

Another looky loo today.............since we have taken out all the personality it really doesn't seem much like my house..so people walking through it doesn't seem to bother me...today I was on the computer and stayed on it...my realtor said to go outside when they are inside and go inside if they are outside..but I suppose it doesn't matter much..the freeway turned off today's prospect...yesterday the female was very visibly high maintenance and this would never do...though he liked it.
This morning dadu took in all the left over paints, chemicals,insecticides...muriatic acid...etc. to the toxic waste place in Chino...at least the ones we have found so far...Then I took the recycle stuff in and got $26.83........of course that included a radiator and water pump J. left here....then, laundry of course..and a few yard sales I came upon..tiny granddaughter clothes are so cute and cheap at them..tonight we have a stake conference meeting at 7.

2 comments:

Abigail said...

Good. I'm glad SOMEONE can get the money for that radiator. And how great that they took the water pump too. We (Maddie, Ava, and I)are all ready for church, but it's still a half an hour away!

colleeeen said...

SHEILA! I never knew you blogged, you sneaky thing. Now I'll never leave you alone. Thanks for the encouragement, it means a lot.