Tuesday, September 15, 2009

So, I have been reading paperwork...I do believe we get reimbursed for closing costs and termite inspection. We got a second offer today, so I am sitting on two right now...my realtor says.."take your time" We have not countered yet..I need to talk to the relocation consultant in the morning...if they do pay closing, I will counter a higher selling price in exchange for paying all the closing {up to 10% of the selling price }...we need all we can get as a selling price to try to move out prop 13 tax base via prop 60 pr 90...I can't remember which right now...to our new home...we can't buy for more than we sell for to do that, and prices are higher down there ! very interesting game .

4 comments:

Myhouse4nine said...

I am sure you will do all the homework you can on this.. I have a feeling that since you are one of the least expensive houses available in the area that you will have many people check it out. I was looking at the competition, and many of them online are already under contract with a backup.. Hang in there!

FoxFamily said...

Wow Mom! 2 offers. Good for you to research everything. Good to know it will sell though. It is a nice house and you've done a lovely job making it look good. :-)

Freth Stifter said...

So what did the caravan say?

April said...

How exciting:) We are very happy for you and with 2 offers there might even be more hang in there, when we got our house and the inspection said we might need a new furnace the seller offered to pay 1/2 of the anything go wrong for the first year insurance thing (can't think of the name right now) but it was only $300 total. Don't give into everything it would get pretty pricey, but really good luck with that:)