Wednesday, September 30, 2009

OKAY...I have my first installment of family in this house...My eldest daughter and sons are here..tomorrow I get installment 2..my eldest son and family..Friday I get the other 3 and family's...oh, yes..and dadu comes home tomorrow too. Dadu's mom's funeral is Saturday..we also have family photos scheduled at a park in Chino Hills for 9 a.m. and a baby blessing for my eldest daughter's new son after the luncheon at 3 p.m...........there will be 23 of us in this 1364 square food house....one last time before it is sold and gone to us...wow... you've gotta love the lord's timing !!!

4 comments:

Monsivais Family said...

Yes, WOW your right that is a lot all at one time.

Abigail said...

Heavenly Father did plan it quite well didn't he? I think it's fun that we'll all get one last hurrah in the house together!

Freth Stifter said...

Sardine can!
:-)

Myhouse4nine said...

Love the chaos! Love the family! Love ya Sleepy! * and Sleepless!