Monday, September 14, 2009

Such a delightful day..NOT
I spent 3 hours this morning cleaning an old guys house..then took dadu to City of Industry to get the staff car so he could abandon me for a few days..............then I got to spend 4 hours in a dentist chair playing the root canal and 2 crowns fitting game...that Must mean I am a major Queen !!..really now..2 crowns at once !!
I feel better now that I have griped..thanks...I'll go take some more penicillin and some more 800 mg. Motrin !!

2 comments:

Myhouse4nine said...

Nothing quite like stress to kill your teeth... At least you still have a dentist you know...? Yeah!Love that killer motrin! The root canal should feel better now right?

April said...

Ouch, sorry to hear about your crazy not so good day and . . . ice cream definitely won't help!