Sunday, October 18, 2009

church in Mira Mesa

We looked online for a ward around here and picked Mira Mesa first ward that started at 8:30 a.m..........Moving was not as bad as sitting down in church in the right spot and knowing it is not your ward and you don't have that ward any more......I cried, and I am not a cry er.....but by the time church was over they were requesting we buy a house in their ward please .! A woman in R.S. is a realtor and will give me a call tomorrow...We already have a ward list and a dinner invitation from the R.S. president..and I have new friends Martha and Beth and Sandie.....from the ward addresses it appears it is North Mira Mesa which would be close to dadu's work...just the other side of the 15 freeway and down a bit. Life is so interesting !! I also learned face book today and joined...not much else to do today !! Tomorrow I take dadu to work so he can drive a staff car to Santa Barbara...I have decided to stay here and spend my spare time in the temple..I think divine help would be a good idea about now !!

2 comments:

Freth Stifter said...

Church! The unfamiliar ... but familiar.

Myhouse4nine said...

I can understand how you would feel realizing you no longer
"belong" to ward. It is sad to think about it, but I am sure you will work it out soon. I am much younger than Freth and I still cried alot with the ward and the new temple. Even after we were suppose to be settled, sometimes it would just hit that I didn't belong and I'd miss my old ward..