Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Okay.........I have a house full of boxes and they have started packing the garage too. Four very effecient guys from Ace Worldwide blew in this morning with the rain and got to work... Tomorrow they start loading and continue packing..then, Friday they finish it all up......the fridge and freezers are empty...I gave it all to a friend who always helps when we need it ..[.Gordon..].My daughter-in-law's mom brought me lunch today, we will miss each other..she is a true friend, and we enjoy each other !!... Two other friends took me out to dinner !! I am suddenly so popular...Another called tonight to take dadu and I out to dinner this weekend...sorry, we leave Friday evening after he gets off work in San Diego and comes and picks me up....oh ya, Relief Society is having an open lunch at a Mexican place for me Friday at noon....I tell ya !!.SUCH ADVENTURES !!

4 comments:

FoxFamily said...

That is so cool that you went out to dinner with your friends!! What a bummer that you won't have Linda around. She really is a great friend. I am sure she will also miss you (please email me her address, okay?) How fun that you are so popular and loved. It's true, Chino won't be the same without you, Dad, and the W family!

Myhouse4nine said...

So far so good Sis! hang in there! Love ya! P.s. Thank you for the China~ so glad they don't need to pack it for you!

Abigail said...

Walnut Park is REALLY going to miss you guys!! How fabulous that you don't have to do the packing yourselves!

Jan Parker said...

Well, if you didn't know how well loved you are---you sure know it now. I am sure they are going to miss you both VERY much. I know Mom is going to miss you...that must be the hardest.