Thursday, October 8, 2009

Today the termite guy treated the rafter...I patched the little holes before my last activity girls meeting today....tomorrow I can paint it. I reluctantly washed all the grandchildren's chalk art off the driveway today..after I mopped the sticky floors.
The relocation people want to know when we are leaving..everything is done..except tomorrow is the first appointment we could get for our moving surveyor to come...so...as soon as they can move us is when we leave...and we have a 10 foot truck size storage space available in Pico Rivera we can put what they won't take in ,for now..[.where they moved out Dadu's mom's stuff so his sister could take it to Utah to sort] his brother's stuff is in the other part of the storge unit. This escrow went really fast....prayer really helps !! This is RATHER exciting !!! No, we have no house...we are going to look with cash as soon as I get down there..cash floats you to the top of the pile I understand..hey...the good Lord has gotten us to this point this fast..so I am certain he will get the next part solved too !!
I drove to the Redlands temple this morning only to discover it is closed again...I have done that before...you would think I would go online and look before I drive !! I did have to return crochet hooks to the homegoods center so the trip was not a total waste of time.

1 comment:

Freth Stifter said...

Is it panic packing time yet?

You survived the weekend with all the kids and grandbabies !!

Now pray and feng shui your way to S.D.

It's time to pick up the pecans littering the ground outside ...