Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Dadu is back up in City of Industry this week...the secretary hassled him and said...last year you didn't need a hotel when you worked in Industry...well ya...it was 19 miles from my house...before I had to move to the San Diego area !!! I went to the San Diego Temple this morning..then discovered re-sell row in Poway !!! thrift stores, consignment shops ..like 6 or 7 of them in a row. !!! I got me a great bucket sun hat... brand new.... Scala brand with wire in the big brim for $2.00............I got .10 and .25 silverware...this hotel has 2 of each,knives,forks and spoons...and they are horrid !!! etc.... Having a great time...wish you were here !!! I scheduled the movers to deliver our stuff Nov. 11..........

2 comments:

April said...

It sounds like you are figuring out your way around:) How fun, I hope you had a great time!!!! Its so nice to know that you will soon have all your fun stuff in your new home:)

Abigail said...

Yay for thrift stores!!!