Sunday, October 11, 2009

Friday the STUFF surveyor came and looked and counted and guesstimated and thinks we have 20 thousand pounds of stuff and they will take all but the chemically kinds of things...we would just have to pay the over 18 thousands pounds stuff...he had no idea how much that would be...the company is supposed to get a hold of us to tell us how soon they can move us....dadu came home this weekend because we had to get stuff notarized and get it sent in...and we are out of here.....Monday is a holiday though so everything is slowed down there...
Today my mom and a family in the ward are coming to dinner..Hawaiian haystacks...so everyone can make it how they like it.....my mom's birthday is next Saturday...I just don't know what I will be doing then...so she gets her ice cream and present today.
FUN STUFF...

2 comments:

Freth Stifter said...

Happy Birthday Dear Mom!! :0)

Myhouse4nine said...

my man says I have to send you an email about movers.. so watch for it.