Monday, October 12, 2009

Well.........everything moved fast...this Wednesday we get packed..on Thursday and maybe Friday we get it loaded on a truck...on Saturday it gets stored..On Friday Bill drives back to get me and I call to have final readings on the utilities..then we are officially homeless...all the next week he has to be in Santa Barbara....I may just drive up there myself and stay with him in a nice hotel for the week..he'll be staying by Solvang..
It is supposed to rain here tomorrow and Wednesday....
SUCH ADVENTURES...I TELL YA...

3 comments:

Myhouse4nine said...

Hey my note was sent, make sure your cell phone and charger are in the "bathtub" safe place... you will need it.

Sandy Plummer said...

We love Solvang! Very jealous. If we weren't working we'd go with you!!!

FoxFamily said...

You should definitely go to Santa Barbara and stay in a "nice" hotel, vs the one he is currently at and not happy with.
I am so glad everything moved so fast. It was meant to be. I love Heavenly Father's timing!! Exciting times ahead Mom and Dad!! Cool!