Friday, October 23, 2009

houses I have made offers on

Today I looked for another 4 or 5 hours in East Escondido and made offers on two more houses..one of the ones I offered on the other day was already pending...they just didn't bother to update it..........My son wished to know the MLS numbers on the offers I have made...this one is being decided on Sunday..........these other two are short sales.. and ......................they could take an indefinite amount of time for the banks to cooperate............who knows. Pretty interesting game.!!

3 comments:

Abigail said...

Thanks for the MLS numbers! Jordan and I enjoyed looking at them. We both like one and three the best, and Jordan says go for the third. haha

Myhouse4nine said...

Thanks for giving us a chance to look too. I realize 1 is the smallest but it looks like you:} 2 is the largest, but I am not sure you want a 2 story house... 3 wow, that is a heck of a lot of grout to have to clean in the kitchen, and what is the red curtain hinding over the fireplace? I wish you much good luck in this search and hope that you eventually "win" in the house shopping game!

April said...

Wow, I really liked the first one, maybe because the outside looks so cute!!! I can see why you liked it. I wasn't impressed with the pictures from the other two though (like you said) but I can definitely see you in the first one:) good luck!!!