Thursday, October 29, 2009

inspection time

Today at noon the physical inspector from AmeriSpec........my Realtors [husband and wife team] and I showed up at the house and checked it out for a couple of hours to the tune of $375.00..........what we do to feel secure !! It has it's issues..heck, it is 36 years old but basically it is in great shape....We play negotiations now and see if they will fix anything or give $ for it to be fixed or ??? It is being tented Nov. 2 for termites..it was tented in 2003 too...guess it is tasty !! The yard and plants and trees have been ignored big time...it is a jungle around that house !! That should keep us busy for a while. I got another $1.00 meal at Boston Market for dinner... my Realtor gave me another online coupon. She gave me a flyer about a craft fair at the country club that started today...I went to that after the inspection. The house has a BIG attic...if the big air conditioner ducts weren't running all over the place I could make a room up there !!

1 comment:

Abigail said...

What a great realtor to give you fabulous coupons and send you to craft fairs!!